Wednesday, September 28, 2011

One door closes and another opens.

Well here we find ourselves at Prague Airport, ready to fly to Charles De Gaulle Airport in Paris, France.........yep, that's right.......little ol' us are really going to visit France!!!! And so it is that at this moment, that I reflect upon my Memories of Madame Chevalier, my Mitcham High School French Teacher for 5 years.....a little French lady with Lomb black curly hair which bounced like she did wherever she walked. I wonder whether she remains alive in the year 2011? Possible, but she would most certainly be elderly that's for sure!

There is no disputing the fact that Prague has been a place of incredible beauty, architecturally inspiring, and culturally awakening for both Spike and I. Photos attached here give just a tiny insight into the wonders we have seen and experienced.

























And so, I prepare myself for yet another plane ride - just under 2 hrs of stress and fear for what promises to be another week for joy, fun, discovery and a reunion with our honorary daughter Lorene and her family.......BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

Postscript: 5:30pm and we have finally arrived at our hotel, after catching the train and dragging cases. So hot and sweaty - and emotionally done, 'cause not only have I flown today, but so too have I gone up escalators, whilst dragging cases!!!!!!! (My kids will understand what an incredible feat that was for me).
But, hello Paris......we are here!

Jul's and Spike xxxxx

Location:Departing Prague

No comments:

Post a Comment